| 0 Comments |
BPO Services in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- BPO services include revenues generated both from signed deals that remain under contract and the annual revenues associated with new contracts signed within a particular calendar year. The services include the outsourcing of functions such as customer relationship management, knowledge process outsourcing, finance & accounting, human resources, procurement, and vertical-specific processes. The total value of the market represents the demand for the service coming from a particular country.
- The Spanish BPO services market had total revenues of $4.0bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2014 and 2018.
- The BPO services market is positively correlated with technology, meaning its growth follows growth in the technology market of the country.
- The Spanish market makes up just 6.2% of the European market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the bpo services market in Spain
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the bpo services market in Spain
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key bpo services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain bpo services market with five year forecasts.